Join those on the Thermoelectric leading edge and showcase your organization or technology! The 2017 ICT attendance is expected to have key decision makers, engineers, research scientists, and program managers in the Thermoelectric technology arena. Participation in this event gives you quick and easy access to these key players.
Exhibitor Registration - $2,200 per 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth
(After May 22nd, price increases to $2,700)
(Exhibitor registration includes one 10 ft. x 10 ft. space, pipe and drape, organization name sign, 6 ft. table, 2 chairs, wastebasket, 1 Full Access Attendee Registration, 1 Exhibit Area Only Registration and membership for one year in the International Thermoelectric Society. Set-up and tear-down badges are free of charge, and are only good for set-up and tear-down times - no exceptions. PLEASE NOTE, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR BOOTH SPACE.
- Organization listing on the ICT website
- Three to four sentence ad on the ICT website
- Web link from the ICT website to yours
- Listing in the Final Program & Proceedings
- Exhibit Service Manual
- Access to attendee networking functions in the Exhibit Hall
- Standard pipe and drape
- One (1) 6' table
- Two chairs
Exhibit Kit (includes details on shipping, electrical, etc.)
Download Exhibit Kit
Preliminary Exhibit Show Hours
Monday, 31 July 2017
Exhibitor Move-In – 11:30 am – 4:30 pm
Posterboard Move-In – 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday, 1 August 2017
Show Open 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Wednesday, 2 August 2017
Show Open 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Thursday, 3 August 2017
Show Open 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Posterboard Tear-down - 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
View Floor Plan
ICT Conference Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- The date and fee structure are firm. For fees to apply, they must be received by the accompanying dates. Registration alone does not guarantee that rate.
- No refunds will be issued for booth cancellations.
- Exhibitor check-in is required at the ICT registration desk prior to set-up.
- Show management reserves the right to cancel any exhibit space for misrepresentation of products or nonpayment of exhibit fees due for space rental. Show management reserves the right to refuse applications or require exhibitors to adjust exhibited materials if they do not meet the standards required or expected, as well as the right to curtail exhibits that reflect against the character of the conference or are deemed inappropriate in nature. This applies to displays, literature, advertising novelties, souvenirs, conduct of person, etc. and is at the sole discretion of Show Management.
- Exhibitor is prohibited from distributing literature, souvenirs, or other items from outside the boundaries of their booth space and other items other than the Exhibitor’s own materials unless Exhibitor has obtained Show Management’s prior written approval.
- Exhibitors must man their booths during all show hours.
- Exhibitors may not tear down early. A penalty fee of $1,000 will be charged to any exhibitor that tears down early without written permission from Show Management.
- Show information and updates will be provided via email or on-line and will be sent to the designated contact. If the on-site show contact is different from the pre-show contact, a name and contact information for the on-site show contact is required. Designation of an onsite POC is required to ensure important show information is disseminated to the individuals that are staffing the booths.
- The exhibit area will be locked when the area is not open to the public. However, exhibitors should secure, at their own expense, appropriate liability/loss insurance and provide reasonable security for equipment and displays. The ICT Planning Committee, Blue52 Productions, LLC, event contractor, the security company, and the show venue will not be responsible for any loss, theft, or damage whatsoever to exhibitor or exhibitor supplied equipment during any part of the expo or during set-up and tear-down. It is agreed that exhibitors shall indemnify and exempt Blue52 Productions, LLC, its officers and staff, the ICT Planning Committee, event contractor, the security company, and the show venue from all personal and property loss of liability which may arise from fire, lighting, smoke, strike, riot, and civil commotion, or any other cause and condition beyond their control. The exhibitor expressly waives all claims for any loss, damage, or injury.
- Force Majure. In the event that the Expo hall is damaged or destroyed by fire, flood, or any other cause or circumstance that makes it unreasonably difficult for Show Management to permit Exhibitor to occupy the assigned space during any part or the whole of the Expo, then during such circumstances, Show Management, the show venue, and their respective privies will be released and discharged from the obligation to supply space, and Exhibitor will be reimbursed for proportionate share of the booth rental previously received by Blue52 Productions from Exhibitor. Blue52 Productions reserves the right to cancel or relocate the Expo or change the dates on which it is held in such circumstances. If Blue52 Productions reschedules show within 90 days or a 2 hour drive of Pasadena Area, no refund will be due Exhibitor and Blue52 Productions will assign the Exhibitor a new space. In such case, Exhibitor agrees to use such space under the terms of this agreement.